How would you feel after carrying bags loaded with stuff for the whole day? Tired, isn’t it? Well, that is exactly how our scalp feels when it has been loaded with a lot of hair serums, conditioners, and chemical treatments. CLARIFYING shampoos, hair masks, etc, on our hair without realizing the fact that these products cling onto our scalp can cause a lot of issues like hair fall, dandruff, and greasiness.
In order to get rid of the above-stated problems, we need to use clarifying shampoos. Clarifying shampoos will not only help you in eliminating impurities and cleaning your hair but will also help you in getting rid of the stubborn hair color that you do not want anymore. Below we have prepared a list of such shampoos that strips hair color.
SHAMPOOS THAT FADE HAIR COLOR AND REMOVE IMPURITIES
You might be interested in knowing that what does clarifying shampoo does to colored hair? Well, if you have used some dye or hair color that you no longer want in your hair, then using a clarifying shampoo can help you. Using a clarifying shampoo for more than once in a month can make your hair color lighter than usual.
Now let us straight away jump into the list of our favorite shampoos that can help you fade your unwanted hair color.
- Biolage Cleanreset normalizing shampoo: This shampoo is not only good for your hair in general but is also a suitable product for removing your hair color. So, with this shampoo, you not only remove hair color but also get rid of the residues left in your hair, which gives your hair a chance to breathe properly.
While we buy any skincare or hair care product, the one thing that is most important is its ingredients. This shampoo contains a lemongrass plant, that contains antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. This ingredient helps in promoting healthy and stronger hair.
Another good quality of this shampoo is that it contains a good foaming texture so that it can reach all the areas of your scalp. Also, this shampoo doesn’t contain too much sulfate as compared to other shampoos so you won’t feel any irritation by using this.
This shampoo does not only smell nice but will help you in dealing with your greasy and tangled hair. You must definitely check this out if you are looking for a shampoo that washes out hair dye.
- PHYTO Phytodetox clarifying detox shampoo: Are you tired of your dull and unhealthy hair? Well, then this shampoo has got you covered. PHYTO Phytodetox clarifying detox shampoo is a powerful cleansing shampoo.
This is another in the list of clarifying shampoos that will help you remove toner, buildup, color, and other deposits from your hair. This shampoo also comes with a pre-shampoo mask that you have to apply to the scalp before you move to the shampoo. This will help in the deep cleansing of your scalp and will prepare it for the detox shampoo.
You also get a rehab mist with this product. This mist ensures the natural appearance and luster in your hair. It will help you restore, rejuvenize, and provide shine to your hair.
- Neutrogena Anti-residue shampoo: Many users have already tried this product and claimed it to be one of the best for removing hair colors. This shampoo has won the best beauty award in the year 2010 and can make your hair feel bouncy and ultraclean in only one wash.
This shampoo contains ammonium lauryl sulfates and glycerine that helps you to clean your hair gently with a non-irritating action. The best part of this product is that it is totally paraben-free, formaldehyde-free, ethyl alcohol-free, aluminum-free, and dye-free. This product is crafted to suit all the hair types. Also Read: JEFFREE STAR CELEBRITY SKIN LIPSTICK REVIEW
Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo has the ability to remove 90 percent of the residue that is caused by the styling products and harmful chemicals of the conditioners. If you use this shampoo once a week, then it will make your hair beautifully voluminous. This shampoo must be a right pick for you, so do check out its reviews on Amazon.
- Moroccanoil Clarifying shampoo: Moroccanoil has crafted a very unique clarifying shampoo that contains avocado oil, lavender oil, Keratin, argan oil, and chamomile that helps in cleaning the impurities of the scalp. This shampoo also helps in refining and removing the hair color.
It does not only help in treating dull and greasy hair, but also makes them look glossier and silkier. The light yellow shampoo helps you get rid of itching and infection from your scalp. Make sure that you apply some conditioner after washing hair with it because it can make your hair dry.
The company Moroccanoil has introduced a number of shampoos in the market but this is one of their best product. You can try this clarifying shampoo, it might be the right pick for you.
- Acure Curiously Clarifying Shampoo: Want to get rid of high deposits and oily scalp? Then, this might work amazingly on your hair. This shampoo is formulated to gently remove build-ups and leaves your hair healthier and silkier.
This is a scented shampoo, that comes with a nourishing blend of fruit extracts, organic vegetables, plants, and oils. These extracts include pomegranate extract, calendula extract, argan oil, and lemongrass oil. All these ingredients provide you a non-irritating hair wash that removes dirt from scalp effortlessly.
The best part of using this shampoo is that it does not leave your hair dry after wash. So you can even add this shampoo to your regular routine. Also, this shampoo is made suitable for all hair types, so you can definitely check this out.
- L’Oreal Professional Serie Expert Pure Resource Shampoo: If you are in a hunt of a drugstore clarifying shampoo, then wonder no more because this shampoo is one of its kind. This shampoo has been formulated with antioxidants, vitamin E, purified water, and anti-hard agent water.
With the help of all the above-mentioned ingredients, this shampoo does not make your hair dry after using it. It has also got a mild citrus fragrance that freshens your scalp and hair. Since this shampoo is a purifying shampoo, it can help you in fading your hair dye at a faster rate.
Choosing the best clarifying shampoo to remove color can be a little difficult. But by doing proper research, you can purchase the best one for you even if it is your first time. Before making any decision, you must take care about the rating and reviews of the product. We hope that the shampoos recommended above will work amazingly on your hair.